Saturday, July 28, 2007

#9 - Survey

1. What is your best friend's Dad's name?
Roger!

2. What body part(s) do you hate?
Spleen.

4. Have you ever made out in a basement?
Yep!

5. What body part do you wash first in the shower?
My hair! But then after that, I start at my left shoulder.

6. Do you have any piercings?
My ears are pierced, but I don't wear earrings because every time I do, the holes get infected. But the holes won't close!

7. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have two.



8. Is your driveway steep?
Not really.

9. What 's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Salt and vinegar!

10. Have you ever been tied up?
no comment!

11. What was the worst thing you ever got grounded for?
I never got grounded! I am a good kid :D

12. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Nope.

13.How many times have you been cursed at?
Not many.

14. Which shoe do you put on first?
left. I go right sock-left sock-left shoe-right shoe.

15. How old are you?
21

16. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Sure have!

17. Have you ever had any Friends with Benefits?
No.

18. Is there one thing that you have always fell in love with in a person?
...what on earth does this question mean?

20. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Nope.

21. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
More often than not it's Youssef since I normally talk to him on the phone before bed.

22. Have you ever had a song written about you?
I've had some poems written about me, but not a song.

23. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets or your towel ever, which one?
*pukes* towel I guess, cause I'm more clean right after a shower than I am when I'm asleep.

24. Have you ever found anything in your parents bedroom that was questionable?
hahaha. no comment.

25. What was your childhood nickname?
I never really had one. Other than family nicknames like ktbug.

26. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Um, probably yesterday in the car while rocking out to Hanson :P

27. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sex's locker room?
nah, they smell.

28. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Um... crashed? I don't know. I try not to do weird things while driving!

30. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies?
I just bite them. And drink milk with them... no dipping allowed!

32. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
A few. Haha. not very many.

33. Why are you doing this survey?
Because I didn't feel like writing anything of substance this time.

34. What was the best year/s of your life?
All of them have been pretty great, really.

35. Any strange phobias?
I'm terrified of suspension bridges.

36. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
who hasn't? lol

37. Whens the last time you threw up?
last summer, in the first few days of a new medication. It balanced out though.

38. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name?
Ew, no.

39. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date?
no..

40. Have you ever played naked Twister?
nah. sounds messy.

41. Have you ever been drunk at work/school?
nope!

No comments: