Saturday, July 28, 2007

#20 - a Bottle of Red, a Bottle of White

Okay, so the smoke was from something that's burned on the bottom of the oven. I still think he should have pre-heated but whatever. He's in the shower now, and he jokingly said I should go buy a bottle of wine. Gross. Anyhoo, I am posting this a little bit early because I don't want to overcook the lasagna so I should probably be getting it out soon.

Unfortch for me, I'm really craving a salad, but I'm pretty sure his mom didn't leave any veggies in the fridge since she's been gone for days... and if she did, I'm pretty sure I don't want to eat them. Slimy!

Anyway, it's dinner time. Hope you enjoy yours! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I shouldn't have invited you on our winery tour then! (I was debating asking you on the trip last weekend, however, I wasn't sure if you were 21 yet, and I knew we were going on winery tours. Plus, Jen can be a bitch -- she kept pestering me about you and whether I'd met you before and do you know why she is so late and if she's not here in ten minutes we are going to dinner blah blah blah. Like she was my mom or something. I didn't want the first time you met me to be in the context of me exchanging heated words with the ex.)