Saturday, July 28, 2007

#33 - Another Survey

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Not really, no. It's just a weird coincidence that I have the same first name as my dad's exgirlfriend and her mother... who are now his stepsister and stepmother.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

...I don't remember.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

No.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Not yet!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I doubt it. I'm kind of irritating.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Sometimes? I dunno.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

I sure do!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Never!! When I was little, my dad bungee jumped and I bawled the entire time.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Corn Flakes, lol.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Yes! I double-knot my laces and untie them every time.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Not in the least.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

I actually really like vanilla. I am also a big fan of peanut buttery ones (like the Ben&Jerry's flavor that's vanilla ice cream with peanut butter in it and peanut butter cups.

4. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Overall appearance and how they take care of themselves.

15. RED OR PINK?

Pink is the best color EVER! :D

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Oy vey.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

I'm not even sure really. I'm pretty content with the way things are now.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GACK THIS MEME FROM YOU?

I hate it when people say gack. I feel like it should be gank. Anyway... no, I really don't care. I'm just killing time.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Blue jeans, no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

A bowl of Life cereal.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Kyle XY!

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Rasple Dasple! A while back they had some sparkly colors and a contest to name them.. we got a box of crayons and the one that came in it to make up a name for the contest was this sparkly dark red. Raspberry.. but sparkly. Razzle Dazzle if you will. Get it? Rasple Dasple? lolol

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

BAKING

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Youssef

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU GACKED THIS MEME FROM?

I love her, but stop using that word please.

26. HOBBIES?

What about them?

27. HAIR COLOR?

Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?

Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No, I wear glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Oh, I don't know. It really depends on my mood!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Crimson Tide

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Bright pink!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer! But my favorite is spring.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Both. But I could live without kisses. I can't live without hugs!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

fruit pizza

37. LJ FRIENDS MOST LIKELY TO DO THIS MEME?

LOL, Julia knows me too well, she totally said I would do this tonight.

38. LJ FRIENDS LEAST LIKELY?

Oh hey, she mentioned me for this one too since my lj is leastlikely lol

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

What mouse pad? I'm using a laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

Um... I have no idea, lol.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

I like a lot of sounds.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

The Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Honolulu, HI

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I can raise both eyebrows individually.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Fair Oaks, VA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Your mom's.

No comments: