Saturday, July 28, 2007

#14 - Responses

I got two questions in the comments to my last post.

Lauren asked, "What other tattoos do you have planned, if any?"

Right now, I'm not planning any. My sisters and I have mentioned one that all three of us would get - three flowers, one representing each of our birth months. But.. I'm kind of flowered out right now! I do want more, but I have no ideas at the moment.

Btperk asked, "What should I have for lunch? Should I bother shaving today? Do I really want to leave the house today, or should I just be lazy?"

For lunch, I vote tomato soup and grilled cheese :)
Yes to shaving
and it's always good to get outside!



In other news, I am submitting photographical evidence of a two-year-old argument to www.passiveaggressivenotes.com, since Lauren mentioned the site earlier and I remembered that I had the pictures. Hilarious!

No comments: