Saturday, July 28, 2007

#15 - Consolation Prize

I was playing along in the "How Many Marbles?" game over on PlanetMike. I failed, but I get to choose a CD from the list he sent me for a consolation prize.

But then, get this: Michael Clark (the one at PlanetMike) sent me another e-mail, commenting that he had read my post earlier where I talked about Seussical. Apparently, he lives in my county and runs a local theatre website, and invited me to write reviews for the site, ShowBizRadio.

Awesome! I'm off to make a pledge for Mike's charity, the CHARGE Syndrome Foundation.

2 comments:

Jimbi and Ebiko said...

That's really cool. Is it a paying gig?

kd said...

I have no clue, actually. He said they won't publish reviews until they meet the critic, so I probably wouldn't be able to start until next summer.