Saturday, July 28, 2007

#24 - Halfway There

In case you didn't guess it, Youssef wrote that last entry.

Anyway, I thought I'd get back on track with the music thing and post a video that I really enjoy. I don't envy this girl's dancing skillz, but I think it's pretty awesome that she can dance and play at the same time... cause I've played the viola since I was 9 and there's no way I could play like that. Dancing at the same time, but also style-wise. I keep regretting that I quit after high school. I tried to set up some lessons this summer with Mr. Slocumb, but it didn't work out because he spent most of his summer in the Philippines. Anyhoo, here's the video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know a viola teacher I could hook you up with, but she's in NY. (Someone I met in that program I was telling you about last weekend.)