Saturday, July 28, 2007

#14b - More responses

Allison asked, "Should I take a shower, or continue reading HP? Will this rain flood my basement? Will I ever get out of the Boston area? Do you recognize who I am yet? "Where's the love?" Why does Delphi suck? Will I get to go on a business trip somewhere nifty?"

Take a bath and read HP at the same time! Or if that's not possible... shower then read.
Probably.
Sure, if you come to DC.
Yes! It took me a bit but I got it. :p
It makes the world go round and round!
Um.. the Oracle at Delphi? I don't know what you're talking about.
Probably! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Melbourne. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, it's a programming language I have to use sometimes at work.

I'm holding out for Melbourne as well. Stockholm has been a possibility for some time, but it seems a remote one. With the French translation stuff I've been doing, I may get to go to Casablanca, too.