Saturday, July 28, 2007

#29 - Life in General

I'm eating a bowl of Life cereal. It's quite delightful. Every time I eat Life cereal, I'm reminded of the Game of Life. I used to think the Game of Life was my favorite board game, but then I would play it once in a great while and realize that it's really lame. I think the reason I thought it was my favorite was because I never really had the chance to play it. I went to YMCA day camp for several years, and we had this place called the Barn. The Barn was where we would go in the afternoons when it was too hot to stay outside. There were books and cards and board games and I think maybe a ping-pong table, but I might be imagining that part. They had the Game of Life at the Barn, but I never had the chance to play because it was in use frequently, and when it wasn't, I couldn't find anyone who wanted to play. So I figured, it must be a really awesome game since people are always playing it and I never get the chance to try. So I decided it was my favorite.

Then I played it and realized that it's boring and difficult.

My cereal has gotten soggy while I've been typing this. I am not a fan of soggy cereal.

9 comments:

Julia Hanneman said...

life sucks.

get new cereal.

kd said...

WTF, i love life.

Julia Hanneman said...

the game sucks.

the cereal is good.

calm yourself, child.

kd said...

lol
yeah pretty much

Julia Hanneman said...

oh and "get new cereal" was in reference to getting rid of the soggy cereal and getting fresh cereal.

duh.

kd said...

but i already ate it

Jamie said...

I posted some comments on your last entry just before your newest one popped up. . .wasn't sure if you saw them.

kd said...

Yup, I saw them. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

KD has no [more] Life.

KD's Life has gotten all soggy. How sad.

I love the cereal. Like the game too but not nearly as much.