Saturday, July 28, 2007

#16 - Situation: Candlelight

I just got off the phone with Youssef. He'll be home from VT in about an hour, so I'll be headed off to his house to enjoy a romantic dinner of leftover lasagna and hang out and watch movies or something. His mom and sister are at the beach so it'll be nice to have the house to ourselves. Although I'm so used to his dog, Max, being there! It'll be really quiet without Max. He's staying with some family friends until Youssef's mom gets back from vacation. :\

Totally random: what is "pursing your lips"?
This is me on the left and my bff Julia on the right, taken while ice skating last winter. Is either one of us pursing our lips? We can't come to a conclusion about this one.

Yargh. It won't fit, and I don't feel like saving it to my comp so I can edit it, because I'm a lazy bum. Maybe this link will work.

4 comments:

Jimbi and Ebiko said...

I only see you, and no, you're not pursing your lips. Pursing is like duck lips, but less extreme. I think.

TeamRoslin said...

nay you're not really pursing your lips so much.

Julia Hanneman said...

...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

we both fail.

Unknown said...

Nope, neither of you.

Pursing, I think, is kind of like preparing for a kiss? You know, I really don't know.